amanda's blog :D

juz your ordinary blog by your friend, ME!

Monday, March 8, 2010

SYF rehersal

2day I had SYF rehersal.it was fun as there were echos when we did our warm-ups...
the next post is about maths, 2 tell me how much u got 4 ure maths paper CA1.u dun
need 2 tell me if u dun wanna.next post i will also put my marks there so u gals dun
needa come running 2 me like ure crazy n ask, "Eh, wat u get 4 CA1?" OR "How much
u got?". if u say the 2ND sentence i'll tell u how much i hav in my wallet cos u
didn't say wat is the 'how much' >_<

3 Comments:

Blogger Charmaine said...

Wah.......Your choir practice schedule so pack ah?

March 14, 2010 at 6:56 AM  
Anonymous Megan said...

Uh... Goo wey, u'r name shounldn't be Wu wei.

March 25, 2010 at 1:12 AM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

I know Megan........But the whole class has called me 'WU WEI'For the last few years already!(and I don't really mind you calling me that though.......)

March 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home